The Serial Entrepreneurs Guide to Startups
In this introductory course, Mike covers the basics of startups and entrepreneurism. He covers and provides a guide on what it takes to build a startup and more importantly why you should do it at all.
Here are some of the questions covered:
- Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
- What do you need to know to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Which traits do you have that can help you be successful?
- What are the basic skills every entrepreneur need?
- How should I envision my company?
- What is a typical day like for a successful entrepreneur?
- How valuable is my idea?
- What are the ways I can make money?
- How can I get into the industry of my idea while keeping my day job?
- What are all the questions I need to be able to answer to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What are the step-by-step things I need to do at the beginning, middle, and end of my startup?
- What are some of the mistakes successful entrepreneurs do NOT make?
- What buzzwords do I need to avoid so I don’t sound like an amateur?
Here are some of the topics covered:
- What qualities predict success.
- What it means to be a professional entrepreneur vs an amateur.
- Most entrepreneurs are building a non-profit and they don’t know it.
- The 3 “P” Skills Every Professional Entrepreneur Has to Master
- A better way to envision your company.
- My daily process “A typical day” What does a founder do?
- Mistakes Professionals Entrepreneur Do Not Make
- The Value of Ideas
- The 3 Ways to Make Money before Quitting Your Day Job
- 101 Questions a Professional Entrepreneur Must Be Able to Answer
- The Startup Checklist – How to quick start your startup and look professional.
15 Lessons & 16 Downloads
Total: 3h 50m 47s | Min: 3m 48s | Max: 42m 12s | Avg: 15m 23s
To see more of the courses Stemple has available, click here.
Want to get this course and others? Request more information here.